First of all, thank you for all of your prayers, Tim is feeling better, although he's still on a lot of pain medication. I truly appreciate any continued prayers for a speedy recovery.
Just a Random Thought for the Day:
I was folding laundry today, and was actually really happy to be able to do my own laundry in my own house. I usually dread folding clothes and putting them away, but spending over a month without a place to call home, will really help you appreciate even the mundane things in life. I'm sure other folks in the military can relate all to well.
It's just so nice to be able to spread out and play with Jacob, and make cookies with him again, and to have a bed to sleep in where you're not constantly hearing doors opening and closing, or kids next door screaming. I am very thankful indeed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment